The first day of one of my classes the prof put us students on the spot asking, "how many of you have read magazines and have subscriptions." I admit I felt like one of the only ones that really had no interest in magazines. So my project for the week was to find a magazine I liked. I came up with Life Magazine. Each Magazine has a specialized topic. I have one on my idol Audrey Hepburn and one on strange animal and plant life. The website is even more interesting it follows numerous topics and has fun things like pictures you have to guess are real or fake. One particular article caught my eye.
"DOGS. Their loyal natures, unique personalities, and generally happy dispositions make dogs among the most popular pets in the world. And no matter what breed you love, LIFE has photos of the cutest, coolest, bravest, funniest, craziest canines ever to be called man's best friend."
No comments:
Post a Comment